Pages



Wuthering Heights Feels

Hello everyone!

I'm currently reading Wuthering Heights and can I just say OMG THE FEELS! If you are a reader of my blog you will know that I do not use all caps very often, so when I do I mean business. This book is honestly inflicting emotions in me that I didn't even know were humanly possible. I don't even know if I like the book (I'm not finished yet), but I know that this book is insanely emotional.

Do not keep on reading if you don't want to be spoiled!

When I first started reading it I was so freaked out. I was reading it and imagining a little hand grabbing my wrist and my heart starting beating so fast that I felt like it was going to feel out of my chest. It was even worst because it was the middle of the night and I was the only one awake. Creepy! It's not just the creepiness of the book that scares me but all the emotions. This book is feels like a One Direction concert. Happiness and also tears. A lot of tears. Can I just say I feel so much for Isabella. I haven't finished the book, but so far she has suffered so much. She fell in love with Heathcliff and he didn't return her feelings. He was in love with Catherine yet he led her on and then married her to try to torture Catherine and Isabella. That is so sad. I will have a full review up soon when I finish the book, but for now I sort of hate Heathcliff. I don't know whether or not the rest of the book will change my mind or not, but for no I don't really like him. I understand that he loves Catherine more than life itself, but does that justify his actions? He took out Linton's hair in the locket (I love how the housekeeper twisted both of their hair together, btw), he ruined Isabella's life for the sake of revenge and he was so rude. I absolutely love how much he loves Catherine and it's beautiful, but I can't help but not really like him, but in the scenes where is with Catherine before she died made me want to cry so much. The life of a fangirl *sniffles*


Thanks for reading todays post! I hope you liked it and feel free to tell me your opinions. I love to hear your opinions!

Lots of love,
The Girl With Her Head in The Clouds


aka Kellie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment