Pages



OMG people are talking about this?!!

Hello everyone! This is going to be an insanely short post, but so I already mentioned how I was at the Reading Matters Conference (such an amazing experience!) and lately I've been going through the #YAmatters from twitter and looking at the tweets from that day and it's so cool to see author who I LOVE to be saying positive things about our panel! That's so insanely cool! I feel so happy and can't get the grin of my face. I'm just so happy! It's so cool to see people who have tweeted the things you said or tweeted about the panel and saying that it was good. Thanks everyone who has! <3


 I'm at school now and we had a but of free time so I was looking online about the conference and I saw a paragraph about the panel. This is it:

"The first event I get to see involves a panel of teenagers talking about how they discover books and talk to people about reading. The three teens are remarkably engaging, well spoken and insightful. They call for less romance! A panel of actual teens is a great way to start off a conference about teen reading, and it is well chaired by Elizabeth Flux (Voiceworks)."-Stephanie Speight 

You can read the whole thing at: 
https://www.textpublishing.com.au/blog/text-at-the-2015-reading-matters-conference  

Seriously, oh my gosh! People have been saying the nicest things! It's so cool to see. I can't believe that the panel was already last week, but I had so much fun speaking there and I know I'll remember this for a long time. :)



-The Girl With Her Head in The Clouds



aka Kellie ♡  

No comments:

Post a Comment