Pages



THE NEW COMEBACK!







Hi my name is Kellie and I like to read. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and pizza. I have no pets, but I did have a sunflower plant that I accidentally killed (RIP Sunny). You may be wondering, 'What is with the introduction?'. Well my curious readers, it has been a while since my last post and I'm a little afraid that you have forgotten who I am.

I was neck deep into exam revision and I thought about how unhappy I was. I blissfully thought about how I'd rather be reading or do anything other then studying. Then I was distressingly hit with the realisation that I had subjected my poor blog to neglect. Urgh :( It was then that I decided that I couldn't let this continue. I have given my blog a make over (how good those it look now?!) and now I feel so motivated to post at least once a week (don't quote me on that though, because I think we all know that I am not the best at following schedules, XD).

Here is to a start of a more constant blogging schedule!

-xox Kellie


4 comments:

  1. Hello Kellie! I am so glad that you're back! I've missed reading your posts every week, I'm always checking in to make sure I haven't missed any! I love the new theme, it's good to have a little change here and there! Can't wait to read more of your outstanding work! xx
    Also! Are you a part of the Inky Awards this year? I was chosen as one of the ambassadors, so hopefully we'll be able to see each other again if you are! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! I hope that you are doing well, we haven't caught up in what feels like a lifetime. I miss you heaps. Also thank you! I love the new theme so much and thought 'what better time then now for a change?". I love catching up with your work so much! I really enjoyed your animation for 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'.

      Unfortunately I'm not involved with the Inky Awards this year. Congratulations on being chosen as an ambassador. I can't wait to see what you do!

      I miss you a tonne!!

      Delete
  2. lovin how u mentioned the sunflower u killed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete