Pages



The Good Book Sensation!

This isn't a book review, although I might do one on this book another time, this is just a random post really. I try to get myself to write book reviews, but I've been forcing myself to write them so much that it's not even fun anymore, so I've taken a step back and remembering why I did it in the first place. I feel really inspired to write a post, but as  write this sentence it is 12:04 am, so I wanted to just do a quick update sort of post.

I just finished a book and it was a good book. It was one of those 'I didn't have very I high expectations for you but you were actually good. I'm so sorry I judged you before I knew you.' sort of books.  When I finish reading a good book I'm usual stuck with a smile one my face for a minimum of a hour. I also feel all happy and hyper and like I can do anything. I call this 'The Good Book Sensation'. That's when you have read a really good book and the things i just described applies to you. This used to be called 'The Good Book Feeling', but I felt like 'Sensation' is a better word than 'Feeling'.

That's all I really have for this post. I'm so sorry it's short and unorganised. I promise that once I get more sleep and time I'll update and post on the blog just like the good old days, but sometimes I'll also be posting things related to books, not just books reviews. This is my blog and I really enjoy doing post like that so I'm going to do it. Once again sorry for my lack of posts but once I get back on track it won't happen again. Also I just got back from overseas about a week ago, it was such a fun and interesting trip. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment