Pages



Random Book Talk post #1 Why e-readers are pretty dang cool

Random Book Talk #1 Why e-readers are pretty dang cool

Hello everyone welcome to the first Random Book Talk post! Today's topic is on e-readers, lets get to it!

I could go on and on in so many paragraphs about the pros and cons of reading from e-readers, but instead of that it might be better if I do dots that are easy to write and for you to read.

Pros of e-readers:

  • E-books are cheaper
  • Better for the environment
  • It's lighter and more portable


Cons of e-readers:

  • It runs out of batteries when you're in the middle of a sentence
  • Doesn't have the beautiful book smell 
  • E-reader don't have the feel of real paper maddie and diggie just broke up


Imagine walking into a warm bookstore to escape the cold of the winter. Can you imagine the scent of the wonderful new books being sucked up through your nostrils? That scent is basically what I live for. I love the smell of books, but I also love saving money so I can buy more books. With e-books they're better for the environment and you can buy more books with the same amount of money you were going to spend on physical copies.

I don't know where I'm on in this debate. I love ebooks and have an e-reader, but I also love reading. The things is it sort of doesn't matter to me. When you read you are transported to a another place and it doesn't matter how you get there as long you are enjoying yourself and having fun. That's what's important! :)




I hope you like this quick style post! If you don't now this is Random Book Talk! A series where I randomly post a short post exploring a problem or issue in the book world. I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment