Pages



Meeting authors!

Hello everyone!

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but totally forgot, haha. So on Friday I spoke on a panel about Young Adult reading and it was such a cool experience. The think I wanted to talk about was meeting authors. There were authors like Laurie Halse Anderson their and Will Kostakis and it was so cool. I had so much to write and say, but I ended up putting it onto my BookTube channel so check that out! *Shamelessly adds self promotion and hopes that no one notices*

Meeting authors is so awesome. It's so easy to forget when you're reading a book that there was a person writing that book and that person has their own dreams, idols and family. It's so cool meeting the person who had preciously made you laugh or cry (most likely cry) and talk to them about their book. It's so cool though, because they had shared their thoughts and a story from they brain and then it had goes into your brain. You then process it and feel things about the book. That's so bloody cool!


Lots of love,

The girl with her head in the clouds


aka Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment