Pages



A reading slump :(

Lately I feel like I've been in a reading slum. The last book I've read was Switched by Amanda Hocking and I'm hoping to finish it. I had only read 62 pages of it and even though it seems really good and interesting so far, I now find myself in a reading slump. For those who don't know what a reading slump is, it's when you haven't read a book in a long time and feel very unmotivated to read. I want to get out of it soon and have new book reviews to share with you guys. This is just a little update post to explain what is going on. To be honest it's so weird feeling unmotivated to read. I love reading so much and never thought that I would be feeling like this... When I get out of this reading slump I'll have new content for you guys and I'll share my tips on how to get out of a reading slump with you. :)


With love, The Girl With Her Head in The Clouds


aka Kellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment