Pages



Library Finds!

Hello everyone! I just came back from the library and I want to share my borrows with you. This is a really short post, but I just want to share the books I borrowed with you. I love libraries so much because they are free and if I really like a book I can just buy it afterwards. :)




The time just changed where I live so it's now super dark even though it is so early so I had to use flash. Today I borrowed two books and they are The Whispering Skull by Jonthan Stroud and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Fangirl has been on my TBR list for such a long time and I've been wanting to read The Whispering Skull the second I finished the first book. Okay I need to stop blogging now so that I can read them! Once I finish I'll tell you my thoughts! (Also I will probably buy both of these books soon, because I have a feeling that I will love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment