Pages



Hello everyone! Today I come to you with an update. I finished my really short TBR pile for July and since it’s the last day of July I’m posting my TBR list for August! (I probably use way to many exclamation points, but I really am excited XD ) Also one of the books on my TBR list, I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson, I filmed a review for it 2 weeks ago, but since my wifi didn’t work I wasn’t able to post it. When this blog post is online you should be able to watch it on my BookTube channel. With that out of the way lets go on with August’s TBR list!

Kellie’s August TBR List:
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy 
Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Okay, I admit that this TBR list incredibly short once again, but War and Peace is so long and I knew that it would take a really long time. It has always been on my bucket list to read a novel by Leo Tolstoy before i dies. That sounds horribly morbid, but it is true and I’m really looking forward to reading it. Sophie's world is a book that I received for christmas and I though that now would be a good time to take it off the shelf where it was collecting dusk and actually start reading it. Landline is one of the books by Rainbow Rowell that I haven't read so I'm really looking forward to reading it.

A reason why my TBR lists are become shorter than usually lately is that I have had so many school commitments that have taken up so much of my time. Such as the school play and homework. I still need to find time for reading though, so I’m squeezing in some reading sessions whenever I have time, which I admit has not been that much lately. 

So that was my TBR list for August! I hope you liked reeding it and i would love to hear about what is on yours. :)

Lots of love,
Kellie

2 comments: