Pages



TBR Pile for July

Hello everyone!
Today's blog post is going to be a short one and its my TBR (to be read) pile for July. I don't even know if I should call it a TBR pile when there are only three books and one isn't even technically a book. I will probably read more books this month, but the two that I need to read are:

  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
  • The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
  • Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods by Rick Riordan.
I've been meaning to read I'll Give You The Sun ages but now I'm definitely going to read it now. I'm so pumped to start reading it and I have sort of high hopes, because all of the good things I've heard of it. 

I also need to The Importance of Being Earnest for school. I don't know much about it because it's a play and it's quite old. I'm looking forward to it because Oscar Wilde is one of those names I've heard a lot about, so I'm excited to have a read of his play. 

Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods is a book I'm really looking forward to. I've already started a couple chapters and I love it. Percy's jokes make me laugh out loud and I feel very nostalgic reading the series because I read the first one so long ago and I just love the series. It helped me get into reading and I'm looking forward to finishing it.

I hope you like this TBR pile/list. When I finish them I may post a review or post a video on my BookTube, so keep a look put for that. :)


Lots of love,

The Girl With Her Head in The Clouds



aka Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment