Pages



TBR for the next two months!

Hello everyone! I've been swamped with school lately, but since everything been's winding down and I only have 2 days until my 2 week break I've suddenly had a lot of time in my hands again. I am hoping that with that time I can read more books. I've decided to post my TBR pile on this blog so that if I don't read any of them I have proof that my past self really wanted me to read it. I've made this a TBR for the two months instead of month or two weeks because I've been doing a lot of writing lately and I really enjoy it so I want to give myself more time to blog, write and read. I've don't think I have mention what TBR stands for yet. Well for those who don't know TBR= To Be Read, so this basically a lit of books that I really want to read. :)

My TBR pile for two breaks:
-Animal farm by George Orwell     (I heard it's a classic so I really want to read it)
-We were liars by E. Lockhart        (Everyone has read this book so I'm late, but I still want to read it)
-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell          (I know... I still haven't read it. :( Its the book I really want to read)
-Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (Just started it today, actually :)  )
-Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (One of the few Jane Austen books I haven't read yet)
-The Whole of My World by Nicole Hayes  (I'm going to start reading it tonight!)
-The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud   (Yay fantasy!)
-Insert name of books that my booking loving friends have recommended me. I believe on of them was called 'Cinder'? I think it's a series and she says it's really good. My friends honestly recommend me so many books that I can't even keep track of. :P

Those were the books that I really want, no NEED to read in next to moths. Okay I need to stop now so that i can go read!


Happy Reading people and may the books you read be good ones!


-The Girl With Her Heads in The Clouds




aka Kellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment